Discover the 26 best activities for young and old in the vicinity of Hacienda el Sueño. From zoos to water parks to castles. There is plenty to do!
- Senda Litoral Mijas - Malaga: a beautiful promenade to stroll.
- Plaza de Toros de Mijas: a nice square with several terraces and a bullring that you can visit.
- Museo Histórico-Etnológico: this small museum is a hidden gem in Mijas for when you don't want to visit a tourist attraction.
- Museo del Vino de Mijas: a must for every wine drinker.
- La Ermita Virgen De la Pena: small church with beautiful views over the surroundings. Tip: walk into the park around the church.
- Are you going on holiday with children? Then the water park Aquamijas is highly recommended. With high slides and lots of water fun.
- Spain is known for its bull runs, but there are also many horse races. For example, in the Hipodromo de Mijas.